Saturday, August 09, 2008

Blogging Friends Award

bffgoldcard_von_Kes_20_7_081.jpg

I also got the Blogging Friends Award from maria.

Dearest maria
Thank you so much for your sweet present.
I’m so happy to get it.
I met you on your blog by coincidence.
I was very lucky. And I’m more than delighted to meet you.
I wanna go and see your country someday.
I’m not sure about Austria. So I’m looking forward to seeing
your blog from now on, too.

The rules of the award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in
another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
I want to pass on this award to yonyon-san, pharm-san, Ayu-san,
Kurikanoko-san, and Kra-chan.

1.yonyon-san I was very lucky to meet you. When I started to get interested in making
sweets, I met you on your blog. I think God had me meet you^^
2.Pharm-san After meeting you I started to like China. You always teach me various things.
I’m more than willing to know Chinese custom. Because I can know most Janese customs
came from China. I wanna talk with you from now on, too.
3.Ayu-san I don’t know the person who can write beautiful Japanese sentence like you.
And you always know how I feel. I’m very happy to meet you.
4.Kurikanoko-san You always cheer me on and flatter me. You’re very kind, considerate,
and caring. I’m very lucky to meet you. It was very good to start blog due to meet you!
5. Kra-chan You’re very unique for me. You have something and I like listening to your
opinions. Please tell me about various thing from now on, too!

No comments: