Saturday, June 21, 2008

IMGP2568.JPG
This is something I got last night.It was from Lapin-san.I didn’t expect it so I was very pleased to get it! It’s her handmade soap and the mold for soap. She is a woman who taught me how good handmade soap is great.The first thing when I heard handmade soap was soap made from used oil.So I wasn’t interested in it at all.After using her handmade soap I found out the difference using soap on the market fromusing handmade soap. I learned how important which soap I use and soap is more importantthan skin lotion and essence for skin.So I had her made soap for my grandmother, grandmother-in-law, mother-in-law, andfriends. Especially my grandmother was more than delighted to use it.She said “ It’s totally different from soap on the market.I recommend her because she makes it within your budget.

No comments: