Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sky Watch Friday **** beautiful sunset and a bad day

IMGP2693.jpg

On the other day I felt down suddenly.
Feeling down comes to me all of sudden.
By the way a temp stuff at work that I get along with recently smokes.
When we go to lunch together, she lights a cigarette before eating.
And she enjoys blowing white smoke.
Sarah Jessica Parker who is a heroin in “ Sex And The City “ enjoys smoking in the drama.
Seeing them, I sometimes really want to smoke when I feel down like the day, get angry at
somebody, feel bitter and want to cry because of being hard time.
My throat gets hot and dry.
If I decided to smoke, I could get it easily.
It must taste really gooood after about 5 years.
But I know the hardness of quitting smoking. So I don’t smoke again.
A little bit feeling down went away in the next bright morning.
I wanna treat the bad day well from now on, too!
By the way I saw the sunset in the mid summer. It was like being in a dream.

7 comments:

Webradio said...

Hello Ayamlin !

Beautiful sky !
C'est beau une ville la nuit !"

See You later...

Maria said...

Hi Aya, this is a very beautiful sunset photo! Modern architecture and romantic sunset!
Smoking:
I quit smoking 4 months ago. It quit smoking several times before over the decades (I startet at 18) and it was always VERY hard to quit. Smoking always gave me a feeling of freedom, cheered me up, the usual things.
After having tried to quit so often, I hope that this time I will remain a non-smoker forever!
But I can understand what you feel when your friend smokes.
Sometimes I also feel down all of a sudden. I often feel better whan I blog (haha! really!) or do physical exercise (not alone but with others).
Have a nice time!

Unknown said...

this is a good shot ayamlin!

btw, it's good you've decided to quit smoking. i actually did almost 10 years ago. i just decided not to smoke again because i was getting married and i wanted to have kids. i didn't want my family to suffer the smoke i'm blowing! besides, i wanted to live longer for my family, too.

Pietro Brosio said...

Very beautiful scenery, Ayamlin!
Enjoy Sky Watch!

Ramosforest.Environment said...

Great shot and colors.

ayamlin said...

* jaejae
Hi jaejae!
I'm pleased you like this picture:)
By the way actually I quit smoking about 5 years ago:)
Oh,you used to smoke, too? oh really?
And your reason to quit smoking is very touching.
How nice this story is!
You're a good husband also a good father:)

* Pietro
Hi Pietro!
Thank you very much for your nice comment as usual:)
I'm happy you said so:)

* RAMOSFOREST.ENVIRONMENT *
Hello RAMOSFOREST!
Thank you for saying that:)

DeniseinVA said...

Beautiful and a great photo for SkyWatch.