Sunday, June 20, 2010

a phone call*

IMGP9341.jpg

Yesterday there was a phone call in the morning when I didn’t wake up.
It was from my sister.
“ You know what, I had a baby last night! “
She said it first.
I didn’t see it coming! Because about 12 hours before she was the same as usual and
She supposed to have a baby a couple of week later.
Listening to her story, I was excited very much.
I wanted to hold her baby soon but I thought I wanted my grandmother to hold her baby.
My husband who was still in bed got up listening to her phone call.
Then he went to work and I went to the hospital.
I talked with my sister’s family and mother for a while in the room of the hospital.
And then we went to see the baby to the nursery.
The room is the glassed room and you can see the newborn babies.
My sister’s baby looked small more than I imagined.
We weren’t tired of seeing the baby and said “ Is he cute, or what? “
And we said “ He already has nails. Can’t believe he was in her about 12 hours before! “
to each other.
Two friends who already have niece or nephew said “ Children of other people are cute.
But children of my family are really cute. “ to me and I thought it was true!
At the time a nurse gestured and asked my sister to want the baby.
We didn’t expect it but we were able to hold the baby!
There are not many opportunities to be able to hold the newborn baby especially
who was born on the day.
He was really really small. I was carefully to hold him and he was very sweet
And I didn’t wanna leave him. So I said “ I’m your mom. “ to him.
He looks like my sister’s husband very much and he told us that the baby’s good points
came from him.
My sister supposes to leave the hospital in a couple of day and go to parents’ house.
So I can hold the baby anytime.
He didn’t cry much and he was a very good baby.
My friend from the college loves her niece and the niece’s smile supports her.
I know how she feels and I’m feeling very happy.

9 comments:

Pietro Brosio said...

Nice to read about the baby!
Happy new week, Ayamlin :-)

Marina said...

I'm realy happy about you and your family!!! A NEW BABY...I wish the best for him, to grow with health and happiness!

ayamlin said...

* Pietro
Hi Pietro!
Thank you so much for your kindness!
I'm more than delighted you're nice to me always!
a new born baby is small more than I imagined. and he looks very cute.
I'm going to see him on the weekend!
Have a lovely week!

* Marina
Hi Marina!
Thank you for your plesant comment!
I'm happy I read your message!
by the way how've you been?
when are you moving to Belgium?

Maria said...

Hi Aya, congratulations on your sweet little nephew! He looks soooo cute! I'd love to hold him and to smell the sweet baby smell! My youngest niece is already 7 years old...
It's so good to have babies around :)
Have a nice week!
BTW: Japan just reached the last sixteen! Congratulations :-)

ayamlin said...

* Maria
Hi Maria!
Thanks for your sweet words about my nephew also the world cup!!
I'm so happy now!!!

Maria said...

Hi Aya, I was watching the world cup too and it's 11 pm now here in Vienna!
WOW, you really watched the world cup until 3 in the morning :)
That's what I did only once, when Cassius Clay fought his famous fight against Joe Frazier in 1971, and my father woke me up at 4 in the morning to watch the famous fight on TV :-)

Maria said...

Best wishes for the litte baby! I'm so glad you are happy now! I really envy you! I'd love to have a baby around!

ayamlin said...

*Maria
I really enjoy watching the world cup. I wanna say thnak you to all players of every country.
yesterday you know, I didn't get enough sleep but I wasn't sleepy at work, probably because I was excited.

and thank you for your sweet words about my sister's baby.
I'm visiting my parents' house today and holding the baby again.
I hadn't had a baby around me.
so it's not familiar and it's fun.

Pietro Brosio said...

Hello Ayamlin! Happy Sunday evening and my best wishes for your cute little nephew!