Tuesday, July 29, 2008

080624-190550.jpg
Last Friday I visited my grandmother.I always think of her. But I wasn’t able to seem to make time to do it.I’m always busy.It’s like I’m hanging in there and I’m getting tired.My job after getting transferred is kind of complicating. And I'm not arrowed there are someerrors. So I try to go to bed at midnight even though I used to go to bed at 1 in the morning. That's why I decided to go out only at Friday night. It's one of reasons thatI couldn't make time to visit her.My grandmother is over in her 90s. She is enough old if anything happens. I don't wanna feel bad. So I gotta make time from now on, too.I totally forgot it. It was during Obon festival. My grandfather and my aunt might call me.I asked her to eat out and I took her out. We ate cold noodle called “ Hiyashi-chuka “.She wanted to eat it for few days.She was pleased to eat it while saying “ It’s very good.”But “ Hiyashi-chuka “ that I make must be much better than it!I’ll make really good “ Hiyashi-chuka “ on the anniversary of the death of my grandfatherin August!

No comments: