Monday, April 26, 2010

dinner is ready in 15 minutes

IMGP8609.jpg

Dinner that I make is something for my energy to be reborn tomorrow.
Even having dinner by myself, even coming home late, we gotta whip up something and
enjoy eating them!
Tonight I steamed pumpkin, fried salmon with Saikyo-miso with fried beansprout,
Hot Tofu with Shimeji-mushroom with Chinese sauce and rice with Natto.
But I couldn’t make up miso-soup.
Dinner was on the table in 15 minutes.
But it’s OK and it was enough for me!
By the way I only have to work tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and a holiday is
coming! I’m working hard tomorrow, too!

4 comments:

Pietro Brosio said...

Ayamlin, that was surely a tasty dinner!
In Italian before lunch or dinner we say: "Buon appetito!" :-)

ayamlin said...

*Pietro
Hi Pietro!
How's it going?
Today it's wet out here.
I hope it let up tomorrow:)
by the way I know " Buon appetito!"
Some Italian is famous in Japan, too.
Because Italian languages sound beautiful.
I tried to study Italian 15 years ago.but it's difficult to study by myself! haha!
Have a nice week;)

linda croissant said...

oh i want u to be my cooking teacher!!

ayamlin said...

* Linda
Hi Linda!
Oh, I wish you still lived in Tokyo!
I wanted to enjoy cooking with you at my house!