Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I went snowboarding to the north of Japan

2.jpg

I went snowboarding to Hokkaido with my husband and my mother.
We left home at 5:30 in the morning and we got to the airport in Hakodate around at 10.
We took a bus to Hakodate station from the airport.
The announcements on the bus spoke in Japanese, English, Korean and Chinese.
I don’t know why but only Korean announcement was funny because of sexy.
Then we took a train to Niseko through Oshamanbe.
I’ve been to Hokkaido for snowboarding many times but it was my first time to take a train
to Niseko.
It was hard to bring heavy baggage but it was fun to do something different as usual.
For a while most of people were Chinese tourists. It was like being in China.
They talked with each other aloud.
When we got to Niseko it was around at 2:30 and when we stood on the ski slope it was over 3.
The first thing that we saw on the ski slope was Australian.
I saw people from Russia and Europe.
The other was Taiwanese and Chinese.
A half of people was foreigner.
It snowed and winded strongly. But we were able to enjoy snowboarding and skiing
Because there were gondolas even thought there wasn’t them at Miyagi-Zao a week ago.
After all we rode the gondola three times and enjoyed night ski for a while.
And then we enjoyed eating crabs.
Hot spring that we call Onsen in Niseko smelled really good like trees.
I’ d say the quality is great.
I enjoyed soaking in hot spring outside with my mother after a few month when it snowed.

8 comments:

Pietro Brosio said...

What a funny day you had, Ayamlin!
I imagine you were skiing as in the photo of the previous post. Do you ski slowly or fast? :-)

ayamlin said...

*Pietro
Morning Pietro:)
I snowboard fast.
but I don't have guts more than I was younger.
When it snows and winds are strong, i can't keep snowboarding under it for long hours.
Do you ski?

Pietro Brosio said...

Ayamlin, I'd like to start again skiing because I stopped some years ago. But I think I would not ski well and fast as before! :-)

ayamlin said...

*Pietro
Hi Pietro!
Have you been to Switzerland for skiing?
I've been to Zermatt once.
but I didn't snowboard.

Pietro Brosio said...

Ayamlin, I've been several times to Switzerland but not for skiing. Zermatt is a famous smart skiing resort, I imagine you enjoy there, didn't you? :-)

antigoni said...

Happy New Year!
Everyone has snow but us. We haven't seen the Winter yet. I would love some snow. Great photos.

ayamlin said...

*Pietro
Hi Pietro!
I'm sorry I'm late.
actually I had a fever last weekend.
by the way I've been to Zermatt once. but I was not also for skiing. I went sightseeing around there.
I enjoyed seeing wonderful perfect scenery:)

ayamlin said...

* antigoni
Hi antigoni!
happy new year!
Thank you for your christmas present for me.
I'm sorry I haven't sent you anything. I'm gonna send you something in a week.
anyway when I found your present in my postbox, I was so happy.
Thank you antigoni!
by the way these days we hardly have snow in Tokyo, too because of global warming.