Monday, March 14, 2011

thankfulness and anxiousness

110311-192111.jpg

I haven’t been able to believe this is reality yet.
Last Friday I left work at 7:30 at night and walked to the office where my husband works at.
Then we walked to our house together.
I’ve never imagined I had to walk for such a long time even though I was 7 months pregnant.
We got to our house around at 2 at midnight.
I didn’t think I used it but I put my running shoes under the desk at work just in case.
But it was helpful this time.
There were women who asked us to ride their car on the road at the two stops from my station.
So I was able to drive home for a while. I really appreciated it.
Because my bump became like a balloon since it becomes like that when mother body gets tired.
That’s why my husband brought my band and I walked while holding my bump.
This earthquake was terrible big that I’ve ever experienced but I’m scared the radioactive leak
more than the earthquake.
After the earthquake foreign friends whom I met on the blog and during the trip sent me
message on the blog also facebook.
Per say, Norway, England, US, Hawaii, HK, Belgium, Greece, Austria, Taiwan, Italy, Spain and
such.
Maria from Austria told me her husband and she would be very happy if I came to us to Vienna
and you should make a decision to do that.
A friend from HK posted an article that Chinese gives thumbs up to Japanese people for how
they r being patient and discipline even earthquake has happened. They'll wait and queue up
also help others.
I’m more than delighted they care me also Japanese.
But I’m worried if my baby goes bad by the radioactivity.
But a Japanese friend whom I met on the blog was able to see that I had a boy since few years ago
and she told me my boy is a strong boy and he is fine.
I wanna believe her words.
I took this picture on the street in Tokyo last Friday when I walked home from work.

8 comments:

Marina said...

Last night in our living room WE, as a family, took the decision to invite you for as long as you like! My oldest daughter told me "how can a woman who doesn't know you will trust you and come here?". And I answered her that the time is difficult and we must trust each other! I know that Maria invited you too! If you decide to come we're all ready for you! You can stay in Austria and Belgium too! And I'm sure my sister Antigoni would like to host you as much as we do in Greece!
Think of our invitations!
Our love and thoughts are with you!

Jean said...

We continue to see news reports of the terrible destruction of the earthquake and tsunami. It's hard to believe, even after seeing the photos, that the damage and loss of lives is as bad as it truly is. I hope help is reaching people in the remote areas now. I understand your concern for your baby's health, but hopefully you are far enough away from any chance of exposure to radiation. That's my hope for you and your precious baby.

Jean said...

We continue to see news reports of the terrible destruction of the earthquake and tsunami. It's hard to believe, even after seeing the photos, that the damage and loss of lives is as bad as it truly is. I hope help is reaching people in the remote areas now. I understand your concern for your baby's health, but hopefully you are far enough away from any chance of exposure to radiation. That's my hope for you and your precious baby.

Anette said...

Thinking of you and sending many positive thoughts to the little one under your heart!

Kay said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you have to walk home for 7 hours! That's awful! I thought the trains were working now in Tokyo. I'll be thinking about you, Aya.

Right now, we're waiting for any information about our relatives in Sendai.

Pietro Brosio said...

I keep on following with great apprehension the news about the terrible catastrophe in your country. You are in my thoughts and prayers, Ayamlin.

Jeannette StG said...

Was away till yesterday night from my blog, but I thought of you when I heard about the earthquake.
Thankful that and you and your hubby are alive, and pray that you will get through this disaster well, and everything with the baby will be okay.
Saw a TV statement from Japan that some radio-activity is released, but not at harmful levels!
Would be a great idea if you could get away though, because of the aftershocks of the earthquake!
Try not to worry - trust that things will turn out all right!

Jeannette StG said...

I'm back again -my hubby just told me to get potassium-iodine pills (to prevent problems with your thyroid -that's what the victims of the Grenoble accident didn't have).