Saturday, October 24, 2009

be hospitalized from last Saturday to Friday

091017-164506.jpg

When I had to be hospitalized, my sister and her husband drove me to the hospital.
I was gonna cry when I thought I couldn’t go home for a while.
Getting on the car, I felt that I couldn’t believe I had to be hospitalized and I wanted to run away. My surgery was decided all of sudden. So I had to go to a hospital where it took 2 hours to drive from my house. I don’t know why I didn’t want to get to the hospital soon, we were stuck in traffic and couldn’t seem to get there.
Getting to the hospital, I finished procedures and went into the room.
Then my sister put stuffed animal of Doraemon and a small figure of Popo in Dragon ball.
I was allowed to go out for a while and went to a restaurant for lunch.
I usually eat a lot but I didn’t have an appetite because of being nervous.
So I couldn’t eat even a half of spaghetti.
After getting back to the hospital my sister, her husband and my husband was there with me until around 4 in the afternoon.
It was fun when I was with everybody and I was able to forget the fear of the surgery.
In the evening I had to prepare for the surgery and everybody got home.
When they left there, they said “ It’s not scary. You’ll be fine. “ to me and I cried a little bit.
My husband was gonna cry and my sister’s husband said “ Popo is with you. All right.
No worries.” Like Popo. Popo had been watching me in the hospital.
Mr. Popo lives in the temple of God in Dragon ball.
My sister was sweet even though I took it out on her two weeks ago.
She cried on the car when she read email from me to say thank you to my family.
I heard it on the phone when they were on the way home.
The surgeon made a book the room for me. So I went into the private room.
The hospital was bright and beautiful because it was still new and there was a small screen to watch TV and movies like planes. In addition I was able to see website.
At first I wanted to go into large patient’s room because I was scared to sleep alone.
But it was good to choose the private patient’s room.
I was able to talk with somebody on the phone and I was allowed to be up after time for lights-out.
My husband called me some times and my sister’s husband emailed back to me while watching the GP Final of the figure skate for me.
On the day my mother made Oden that is one of Japanese dish for family who cared me
all the day. When she brought it, my husband asked my mother and my sister’s family to
eat it at our house. But my family went home because they wanted to come home at early night.
I heard my husband looked lonely when they came home.
I went to bed around at 11 and I was waked up at 6 in the morning.
This picture is Popo in Dragon ball and stuffed animal of Draemon that my sister put in the
room and my favorite stuffed animal and towel that I use in the bed.

7 comments:

Pietro Brosio said...

Ayamlin, I really hope you are well now.
Take care, my best wishes of a speedy recovery.

Marina said...

You remind me of my surgery! The stress was the same, my family was also near me but I wasn't crying. I was very afraid about it but I wanted to get rid of my sick part so I wanted to have this opperation as soon as possible. I had cried a lot when the doctor said that my health wasn't good and that the problem would grow up if I didn't do something really soon. Luckily, I did it right on time. I hope you'll overcome your health problems and be strong again:)

ayamlin said...

* Pietro
Hi Pietro!
Thank you for your sweet comment!
I'm getting well day by day:)

* Marina
Hi Marina!
Thank you Marina.
Actually I lost baby again.
I got rid of baby by this surgery.
This year it was a tough year for me.
I lost babies twice in this year.
I didn't have energy to do anything.
but now I'm getting well:)

Niar said...

hi ayamlin, I was so surprise when knowing you was hospitalized. Be patient, i have felt surgery that u have passed whrn I was still school and Ive get accodent. i have to take surgery at m knee and leg.
Hope u'll be well soon and take care...God bless u

Pietro Brosio said...

Hello Ayamlin! I hope you feel better!
Have a nice weekend :-)

Pietro Brosio said...

Ayamlin, I'm glad to read that you are well!
Take care of yourself, have a nice day!

Maria said...

Dear Ayamlin, I'm glad you are recovering. I hope you will be able to leave the hospital soon! I send you all my best wishes and hugs! Have a nice week, my dear!