Sunday, October 11, 2009

bread and love

IMGP7341.jpg 

On the second day I started to go to hospital, I ate a toast with peanuts butter after getting
home since I had to eat something to take a medicine.
By the way I ate only bread on the previous day, too.
When I lose my appetite, something that I want to eat is definitely bread.
When I have a fever, I've eaten French toast not Kayu(rice gruel) since I was a child.
I was a princess in France in my previous life.
At night my mother called me. She was worried about me very much.
She said " I'm worried about Aya's body. " I didn't imagine it at all.
So it took as a surprise to me.
I wasn't able to see my mother being worried.
Because I just thought " Why is this happening to me? "
I went to the operation room twice for nothing.
And she was worried my body after the treatments even few times.
I'm worried a little. If I don't have to do it, I don't wanna do it.
I said " I don't wanna but I'm getting back on my feet.So I'm fine. " to her.
I'm pleased mother 's worried me.
People say " Children sometimes do something wrong because they want to feel
their mother's love. " It's kind of similar.
Of course I didn't mean to but I'm feeling mother's love when she's worried me.

6 comments:

Pietro Brosio said...

Ayamlin, I hope you are well now.
Beautiful sky in the photo!
Have a nice day!

Anette said...

Even if we are grown up, it's always good to feel our mothers love when we are ill!

Pietro Brosio said...

Ayamlin, there is an award for you on my blog!

ayamlin said...

* Pietro
Hi Pietro!
Thank you for your kind comment
and award!!
I'll check your blog later:)
Thank you so much!

* Anette
Hi Anette!
Thank you for your kind comment:)
Yes, I feel mother's love when I'm not good.
mothers are great for their children.

Marina said...

Sweet Aya, I hope everything is ok now! After all you're a sensitive and kind woman with pure sole and gods always protect people like you! Be strong and think positive! Keep your beloved next to you! These helped me too, to get through my health problems.I wish I was there for you...

ayamlin said...

* Marina
Thank you Marina!
I'm so happy to read your sweet comment.
I'll emaile you later!