Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How much longer?

IMGP6758.jpg

I cleaned my house well last Sunday.
I cleaned side the house also scrubbed tiles of the balcony and the entrance and poured water
in the sash and scrubbed it.
When I finished cleaning my husband left home and went traveling on business.
I went out with him and went for jogging to the park.
Actually I wasn’t in the mood to jog.
So I decided to go to the large public bathroom.
It was really hard to jog after a long time.
My heart hurt. But bit by bit I got used to jogging and time passed without knowing.
There is my favorite course even in the park and I kept my feet moving in the course.
I wasn’t mood to jog but when about 50 minutes passed, it felt good and I was able to
jog rhythmically.
It might take time to get used to doing something for me.
Running is easy.
The only thing I have to do is just moving my feet and the more you make efforts,
the faster you can run.
You don’t need go along with somebody and you don’t need to have patience.
They say marathon is like life but if marathon was the same as life, how easy it’d be.
How much longer do I have to run to live easier?

4 comments:

Pietro Brosio said...

Ayamlin, jogging is good for the health and needs constant practice indeed. Beautiful sky in the photo!
***
I read in your comment you like the sundial of my post: if you want, I can send you the picture by email, then you will be able to print it (10x15 or 13x18) or to put it on your hard-disk. Is your email address the one in your blogger profile?
Have a nice day :-)

ayamlin said...

*Pietro
Hi Pietro!
Thank you for your kind comment:)
I'm more than willing you said so.
Yes, my email address is in my profile:)

Japa said...

Indeed, life is like a marathon. It is constant.

Kay said...

Thank you for your kind words to my husband about his marathon running. He's been working so determinedly on it.