Monday, November 05, 2012

there is a nice view after the tunnel

IMGP7779.jpg When I have time for myself, I tidy up my rooms and study. So I can’t make time for blogging these days. For 2 months I had been worrying about going back to work sometime. But now there is a thing that I want to do and I spend fun time and save positive energy every day. Then there were many incredible synchronicities and timings. So I couldn’t be better. My maternity leave is ending in 3 months. When I imagine the moment when I go back to work, there are some worries. But it must be good. Actually there is a pleasure thing next year, too. Every life goes to happiness. Yeah, it’s true! I took this picture in Kyoto 3 years ago.

11 comments:

Kay said...

I know it will be hard to leave your son when your maternity leave is over, but it's wonderful that you had this precious time to devote to him.

Maria said...

Dear Aya, so nice to see what you wrote three months ago! I wish you all the best for the new year and for all the good things to come!
Best regards and hugs from Vienna - Maria.

antigoni said...

Marina told me about your new baby.
Congratulations! I hope the best for you and your family.

Marina said...

Check my blog, please! It's important!!! Thank you Aya!!!

Unknown said...

That's a fantastic photo. What I wouldn't give to jump into that gigantic pile of leaves and just tear it up.

Ya know what? I'm going outside to do just that.

Simran Shah said...

Very nice post. I'm surprised to see someone your blog posting and design. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful
free commodity tips

Glennis said...

Nice photo, I like all the fallen leaves.

Lianah said...

yeah it was really a nice view... very relaxing..

Informative URL for Water Damage

Sharmayne said...

every time I got time for myself I'm going to trekking.. it makes me feel relax and peace
Informative URL for Park City Real Estate

Mine Host said...

Almost 4 years wait for a new blog post.
And so nice photo!

David Smith said...

Reading this article is gave me many things to think about. You have some quality information here that any reader would enjoy. Get Indian Stock Market Tipsat Sharetipsinfo. It is a one-stop solution for all your Share Market Tips needs. Get Paid stock market tips trial for sure shot profit.